The GT Bank Fashion weekend is a consumer focused fashion exhibition and capacity building event that aims to promote enterprise within the fast growing Nigerian Fashion Industry.
The event is to hold on the 10th and 11th of November, 201 at the GT Center Plot 1, Water corporation drive, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The event is divided into two sessions for both days, The Master class and The Runway shows.
You can register to attend the masterclass here.
Day 1 – Saturday, November 10 2018
- Taofeek Abijiako 12:00PM – 12:45PM
- Anna Trevelyan & Stavros Krevelis 1:00PM – 2:00PM
- Nikki Ogunnaike 2:15PM – 3:15PM
- Jay Manuel 3:30PM – 4:30PM
- Kahlana Barfield Brown 4:45PM – 5:45PM
Day 2 – Sunday, November 11 2018
- Burak Cakmak 1:00PM – 1:45PM
- Naivasha Johnson 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Nicholas Kirkwood 3:15PM – 4:15PM
- Dapper Dan 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- Julia Serr Jamos 5:45PM – 6:45PM
You can register to attend the runway shows here.
Day 1 – Nov 10, 2018 7 pm – 10 pm
The designers showcasing their fashion pieces on the first day are listed below.
- Ituen Basi
- Romeo Hunte
- Gozel Green
- Clive rundel
- David Tiale
- Adama Paris
Day 2 – Nov 11, 2018 7PM – 10PM
The designers showcasing their fashion pieces on the second day are listed below.
- Lanre Da-silva Ajayi
- Ji won Choi
- Taibo Bacar
- Gert Johan Coetzee
- LaQuan Smith
Here are some amazing pictures from last year’s Gt Bank Fashion Weekend.
We can’t wait to have the Gtbank fashion weekend experience for this year, for more details about the event, click here.
Follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija for gists on events as we plan to write them as soon as we see the ones that interests us and would be helpful to you.